This is a Simple Healing Yin Yoga Teacher Training Bali Practice. I like to share from my own personal experience. And the essence of my work comes back to healing. What do I mean by healing? Healing is all about letting go of things you don’t need anymore. The mind is what stores and holds on to all of these things. The mind projects these holding patterns into the body and that is why we get sick and experience pain and imbalance in our life.
Simple Healing Yin Yoga Teacher Training Bali Practice
I always tell my students, if you want to be a great teacher then be clear and simple about what you are sharing and why you are sharing it. When you communicate with clarity and simplicity people will enjoy your classes. You can help them connect with their body and their breath, and their own healing power. Healing is natural. Healing is just the natural process that happens when you are present and connected to your body and your breath and your heart. No need to complicate things. Simply give your students and opportunity to:
1. Move and hold Yoga postures.
2. Feel into their body here and now. This is called ‘awareness practice’.
3. Breathe and connect with their heart.
Then their energy will flow. The mental-emotional-energetic blocks will release and clear. That is healing! That is very powerful.
Benefits of this Simple Healing Yin Yoga Teacher Training Bali Practice
The results are very transformative. For example I have experienced:
– More energy
– Less aches and pains
– More lasting flexibility
– Calm, peace, relaxation
– Clarity of focus and attention
– Confidence and self esteem
– Overcoming addictions
– Less chance of injuries
– Better communication and listening skills
– More flow in your life, especially relationships
– Stronger immune system, less disease and sickness
– Better quality of movement – like walking, dancing, playing, martial arts.
– Attracting more opportunities to connection and share the things I am passionate about
Enjoy this Simple Healing Yin Yoga Teacher Training Bali Practice
I hope you enjoy this healing Yin Yoga practice I am sharing with you here. Please send me a message if you do. Tell me about your experience. And please share this post on Facebook.
If you are keen to learn more about this healing practice then please check out the website for details about the upcoming Yoga Teacher Trainings in Bali! I would love you to join us. Follow this link to learn more and register today: